Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow Day

Today was snow day number thirteen (I think)! It has been hard to keep up, we have had so many. Today I tried to be as productive as possible... with that being said, here is a re-cap of what I actually did.

I woke up to a text from Josh requesting Chik-fil-A. Me being the loving wife that I am, obliged (it had nothing to do with the fact that I LOVE Chick-fil-A). So Kaylee and I hopped in the car and got some breakfast for Josh, his co-worker (Happy Birthday, KP!) and myself. Kaylee was so excited to get a doggy treat in the drive through (going to the bank is her all time fave, a doggy treat is gauranteed)!
I think that Kaylee likes snow days more than me, she gets tons of attention, play time, and treats!

So after this excursion and fattening  delicious breakfast, I was ready to get to work! And I did, a little. I managed to fold and hang up some clothes, followed by some organizing in my closet. I was on a deadline, though, because snow days are the perfect oppurtunity for lunch dates with girlfriends. Because Everything EDK was not feeling too great, our criteria for lunch was soup or something cold- we fit in a little bit of both! Buddy's Grill is becoming a favorite, and they have a great sandwich-soup combo that was perfect. We then made our way to Nati-Creme. I had never been there before, but Emily promised I would not be dissapointed- she was so right. You get a cup, fill it up with whatever flavor yogurt you choose (you can pick every flavor, if you want) and then choose from a plethora of toppings and mixings. At the end it is weighed, and your price is based off that. I loved it, and the whole time we were there I kept thinking about how much Josh would love it. I am excited to take him there!

Lunch, then...

...dessert!

Now it is time to get ready for our indoor soccer game. Even though I am the worst on the team (really, I am terrible) I absolutely love it! It is something that Josh and I share, and it is an oppurtunity to catch up with some of my best friends from high school (our team is mostly Crestwood kids). So far this season we are 1-1. So- I'm off! Wish me luck!

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. i had natti creme for the first time last week and i loved it too. lucky you for a snow day :)

    ReplyDelete