Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So excited to share this... mom and dad got another puppy! I knew that this day would be coming soon... mom kept telling me that dad was making trips to Feeders Supply "just to look" at the puppies. When they told me that they were going to PetSmart for their adoption weekend "just to look" yet again, I knew there was going to soon be an addition to the Turner household.
This sudden urge to get another puppy was sparked by the loss of Cinnamon, our family dog since I was in the 3rd grade. She was such a great girl, and is missed lots- especially by our other dog Maddison. Mom and dad thought Maddie was getting lonely- or that was their excuse!
Cinnamon and Maddison

As soon as I got the call that they got a puppy I decided we definitely needed to take a trip to see the little guy- Josh was excited to meet him too! So Josh, Kaylee (our chocolate lab) and I headed to Crestwood to meet the little guy... Hunter Blaze Turner!

Maddie is slowly adjusting to life with Hunter. He has so much personality already! It is a big change from having Cinnamon around. As you can tell by looking at him, he is no pure breed! He has some hound and beagle, and I am sure a few others mixed in there!

On another note- Josh and I celebrated our first Valentines Day as a married couple yesterday. I have to say- it was the perfect day. I got back to school (we were at a dance) to find that he had sent flowers. I never expected this- it was so sweet.
I am so goofy, too... the day before I made a comment about how it was so silly for men to spend so much money on roses. I should have just kept my mouth shut! And even though I said that and roses are so overpriced on this day- it was so special to recieve them. Just another time when that filter from my head to my mouth was not working! When I got home Josh also gave me a cook book to go along with my new mixer :).
I decided to get Josh a little something fun- I feel like I blew it on Christmas and his birthday this year. So, I got him a PS3 game and some chocolate!
For dinner, we went to our favorite, Charlie Browns. It was empty- and it was perfect. We had drinks, a delicious dinner, and the opportunity to just sit and relax on one of the comfy couches!

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day yesterday!

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. how cute is this truceyyy :)
    i'll def tune in for your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a darling little puppy!! AHH! So sweet!! I think flowers are overpriced, too, but I certainly am happy when I receive them. Haha!

    ReplyDelete