Monday, February 7, 2011

the weekend.

The weekend... my favorite. It is the perfect time to catch up on everything I may have neglected during the week- friends, housework... the list goes on! Here is a recap of this weekends festivities.

Saturday Josh and I woke up to a gloomy day- rain. It was the perfect time to watch movies (one of our favorite things to do) and just chill. After this downtime together it was time for me to to head to Louisville to see my best friend for her birthday- I haven't missed one since we became friends our freshman year of high school. Even though I won't get to spend her actual birthday with her, it was great catching up with her and her family.
After lunch with Sandy and power shopping with Mom- it was time to head back to my husband for Super Bowl XLV! We went to a friends for perfect viewing...
delicious food, and time with good looking friends...
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend just as much as I/we did. Now back to the real world!

1 comment:

  1. You are the best friend a girl could ask for! Can't wait to wear my headband out on the trail for a couple of 5k's! love and miss you so much :)

    ReplyDelete